Self promo Idea

Posted: Sunday 22 May 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels:

I had an idea about how I could bring together some of promotional material. I got some samples from Solo Press that caught my eye. All the samples came in this neat little folder that printed and cut from one piece of card. So I propose putting inside the folder some of my promotional material such as an A5 brochure of some of my examples of work, a business card and a postcard size CV. I thought this could be a neat leave behind if I got a portfolio review or interview after college.

It seems relevant to my progress and I feel it could be something that little bit extra that will help me gain possible internships or employment. I could also send these through the post cold. It's another option rather than filling up email inbox's.




























0 comments: