final business cards

Posted: Sunday 15 May 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels:

I have now finished my business cards. I have had some business cards printed already with a spot uv and they came out ok, but since then I have tinkered with the design and I have just put in an order for 500 from another printer.

Its going to cost around £60 which isn't too bad considering a paid £35 for 100 from the other print company.

Front




Back


Spot UV
Open publication - Free publishing


Quote

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your enquiry, please find quote below:

Business cards size 90mm*54mm or 85mm*54mm (please specify in artwork),
on 300gsm art board with luxury Matt Laminated finishing, litho printed.

Full colour print double sided.
spot UV
Amount: 500

£58.99


(all prices are exc. VAT and delivery)

0 comments: