The Beautiful Meme: Day Three

Posted: Tuesday 15 March 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I had a really good day today. I am happy with how I am contributing but I still need to try to complete tasks quicker.


I started off by dropping in the extra copy for the 'According to McGee' stuff, which was a quick change that should only take five minutes. After that I was working on some information graphics. Ben had seen my football stats publication and thought this would be appropriate. I felt more comfortable working with something like that, but I still feel type and layout to be the thing I enjoy most.

I had to map out the locations of universities. After doing a couple of variations Ben took it and made it more appropriate for the audience. He mentioned whilst I was working that the client would find fault with pretty much everything, which is something I hadn't really experienced before (a client which is so fussy).

All in all I was happy that they were still happy with my efforts. I want to impress and build a reputation for being hard working and reliable.

0 comments: