The Beautiful Meme: Day Seven & Eight

Posted: Tuesday 5 April 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

My last two days at TBM studios were as eventful as the rest. Day seven saw me doing a bit more artworking and prepping for the According to McGee exhibition which was on Friday. I artworked some price tags, as well as getting the business card changes done. The price tags are printed and mounted on to foam board within the studio, and then a representative from the gallery comes down on Friday to trim the cards to size.

I also got to work on a piece of motion graphics, so I used the experience of flash and after effects I had to sketch out a four second introductory piece for the Peter Blukert website. Peter is a business coach who has had all his branding and website designed by TBM. It was exciting to get a chance to work on a piece that was According to McGee, not that I didn't enjoy that, it just showed me how involved rolling projects like this can be.

There is no doubt I enjoyed my time at The Beautiful Meme. Ben, and Rhianne helped me greatly. There were really pleasant to be around as were the rest of the team. I'm glad a went on the internship and I am grateful of the experience I got. It has made me think twice about commuting further afield than Leeds and also what kind of a studio I want to be in.

0 comments: