Print Portfolio Case

Posted: Monday 13 September 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I wanted something a little different and memorable as a portfolio case ever since I saw some of the lecturing professionals last year. I have had a black leather case for about 6 years and it's ugly and annoying. I decided to craft something that looked like I cared about my work.
















I made this wooden portfolio which isn't finished as yet, but will be practical and easy to look through once I am done. The sleeve comes off and the small section will have bolts through which will create a bind and the portfolio will be presented as a publication.

I screen printed the front and back with my logo and details.





















1 comments:

  1. ivoryep0807 said...
  2. This is fantastic. I'm looking to make a portfolio myself. Is this birchwood? I am worried that my portfolio will be too heavy if I make it out of wood. Is yours comfortable to carry? Many thanks! :)